Monday, May 17, 2010

take the bastard back you woman!

from the focus on the family website

QUESTION: My husband, Paul, has been having an affair for the past three months and is living with the woman. How should I respond in the event that he leaves her and asks me to forgive him and take him back? Should I just throw my arms open and pretend the affair never happened?

ANSWER: Well, you should certainly take him back. That's the point of everything I've written. But your power to negotiate necessary changes will never be greater than in that moment, and you should not deal it away too quickly.


...yeah lady. im sorry your husband is a cheating bastard and has left you completely to live with the other woman. however, because i am ignorant jerk who could care less about your situation and only wishes to follow my religious beliefs, you need to take him back. that is, if he will have you. and you better hope he wants you back because without a man...honey you are useless!


i am starting to regret not stopping at the focus on the family information center in colorado springs. my sister is convinced that i would have gotten us arrested though. i am not totally convinced otherwise, but i would have liked to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment