Tuesday, June 29, 2010

stay with me and we will eat mcmuffins all day

for some reason, everything exciting in my life happens at mcdonalds.

this morning i had to drag my lazy ass inside because there were 12 cars in the drive thru and i had no patience. as i am walking out with my cup of glorious diet coke, a man in his 50's says to me "please stay". note: i don't know this man.

i quickly responded with "gotta go to work!" and booked it out.

all i have to say is that if you want me to call off of work and stay with you...at mcdonalds...you have to be younger than 50. also alot better looking. also not the type of person who hits on women in mcdonalds at 750am. also have alot of money.

the other day i was going through the drive thru and there was a very distinct line that came out. i was waiting and suddenly this women decides to make her own drive thru line and then proceeds to cut me. now there were two options.

do nothing. do something.

i was in the mood. so i beeped. the first reaction from the cutter was to do some crazy hand motion at me and then flip me off. let me remind you, we were sitting in line, so there was no moving away. most of the time if you cut someone off or do something road rage-ish you can avoid eye contact. i could not. but i didnt care because cutters are rude. after her hand motions, i thought the hand signal assault was over. it was, but the verbal was just about to begin. i was look down for 8 cents and i look up only to see her window down, her face out of it, and i hear a very strong f-bomb dropped right in my direction.

sometimes ill sit around and wish i had a total beater piece of crap car. why? because when you run that bad boy into some asshole driver, any damage you cause you can just shrug off because well, you drive a beater!


i was at the school of hair design the other day and for the most part, it was people who just needed basic stuff. however, directly behind me was a woman who had come in to have her hair done for her wedding. now i am not one to judge but if there is one day that you may want to splurge on your hair, considering the amount of pictures and such, it would be your wedding day, right? i know not everyone has the money and i get that, but when it's your wedding day and you go to get your hair done, there should be no "we are not responsible for fucking up your hair" waivers involved. thats just me.

even my cheap ass would go to a salon. or what would happen is that i would plan on going to the school of hair design, i would tell my mom, and she would say something like "oh sam, i can give you a little money if you want to go to a real salon". this would be once she came out of "shocked" mode that i was actually getting married in her lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment